Cultivating Heritage Gardens & Landscapes Workshop
The Region of Waterloo's Heritage Planning Advisory Committee (HPAC) is presenting a workshop
with gardening and landscape experts. At this workshop you will learn ways to design, source and
plant gardens to reflect the historic era of your heritage building.
This day long workshop on heritage gardens and landscapes includes topics such as:
- History of the landscape and garden movement (Speaker: Bob Wildfong)
- Architectural styles and associated landscapes and gardens (Speaker: Susan Burke)
- Deciding on a design for your landscape and garden (Speaker: Wendy Shearer)
- Sourcing plant material (Speaker: Dave Hobson)
- Q & A session with a panel of experts including Dave Hobson, Denise Huck,
Gary Brenner, Wendy Cascaden, and Amanda Hooykaas
For more information call (519) 575-4757 ext. 3210 or email [email protected]
$ 30 Students
$ 45 Individuals
$ 70 Family
(2 individuals, same address)
Please register by January 15, 2015.
A light breakfast, refreshments and lunch are included in the fee. Pre-registration and payment is required as space is limited. Registration grants you free access to the exhibits at the Waterloo Region Museum on the day of the workshop.