“Weekly Tea & Talk Group”
Newcomer Women of Waterloo Region are invited to join our Tea & Talk group at K-W Multicultural Centre to tell their stories about immigration and integration.
- We will reflect on the past, share our story, recall a funny incident, and share our lessons, success stories and vision for the future.
- We will discuss our immigration stories and experiences to learn from one another in a supportive group.
- We will develop support in the group to help one another to deal with our integration challenges.
- Each one of us will take turn to bake a cake to go with our tea.
- We will have a self-care party at our last session.
When: Starting once a week meetings for 6 weeks any time or date based on request
Where: K-W Multicultural Centre at 102 King St West
To Join Us: Call Asmaa (BSW, RSW, MSW) at (519)-745-2531 ext.128.